Egg Roll Machine,Nigeria Egg Roll Machine,Egg Roll Snack Machine Helper Food Machinery Co., Ltd. , http://www.sjzfoodmachine.com
Can be divided into gasoline engine cars, diesel engine cars, liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas fuel vehicles.
2. What are the causes of car fires?
First, the electrical part of the car caused a fire. (1) Broken wire insulation layer; unreasonable and long-term frictional installation; damage to the wire insulation layer due to mechanical force damage or local high temperature; short-term wire insulation; aging of the insulation layer in the north or damage due to vibration; driver or maintenance staff is free Short circuit or grounding caused by wiring or miswiring cause arcing and sparking to cause fire. (2) illegal operation or misoperation; in the maintenance, scrub the car, did not cut off the car power supply, directly scrubbing the car or parts of the car with the gasoline, metal tools touch the electrical part to produce spark ignite gasoline ignition; use gasoline to clean zero When the parts are in use, the car is started before the gasoline vapor is completely evaporated, igniting steam and catching fire. (3) Excessive contact resistance at the connection point of the wiring The lack of maintenance for a long time causes oxidation and loosening of the wiring nodes. The terminals of the battery have impurities, oil contamination, poor contact or oxidation corrosion, and are driven by vibration, friction, looseness, etc. during driving. Local high-temperature ignition of gasoline and other combustibles caught fire. (4) Automobile wiring insulation layer catches fire; improperly selected or overloaded vehicle wiring connects to the load, so that the long-term overload of the line may ignite the insulating layer to catch fire, or the insulation layer discharges to ignite oil or other flammable substances to catch fire.
Second, the high temperature part of the car caused a fire. (1) The flammable material is in contact with the high temperature surface of the vehicle and it is caught in fire. When the automobile engine is working, the surface temperature of the exhaust pipe is 150-900 degrees Celsius, and it is easy to catch fire when it comes into contact with car fuel or other flammable materials. If oil leaks or splashes from the car's oil circuit system, the gas oil may come into contact with the engine surface. In the course of maintenance, inadvertently igniting combustibles such as oil rags on the surface of the car body that can generate high temperatures; when handling flammable liquids Due to failure of the oil delivery system, liquid splashes on the hot surfaces of the car, etc., may cause fire. (2) Friction produces high temperature ignition; due to lack of oil or malfunction of automobile mechanical lubrication system, high temperature is produced during driving; friction of braking and braking system is adjusted improperly and friction generates high temperature; Insufficient aeration of the tires of the automobile or severe overloading causes the inclined sidewalls of the gas vehicle to bend, resulting in friction and heat generation of the rubber tires. The falling of the fuel tank and the friction of the ground during running of the automobile may cause the automobile to catch fire. (3) Automobile exhaust pipes spurt fire; the exhaust pipe of the car causes fire due to excessive fuel and ignites the ground flammable materials.
Third, directly to the carburetor filling oil caused a fire. When a car has a blockage in the oil line, it violates the safety rules and uses other containers to contain gasoline. When fuel is supplied directly to the carburetor, a backfire â€œfires up.â€ The ejected sparks and flames ignite gasoline.
Fourth, the use of open fire caused a fire. In winter, pilots used a blowtorch or diesel fire to directly bake the engine to ignite the car. When the fuel tank was repaired, it was not thoroughly cleaned in advance. Mars generated by the welding torch caused another inflammable gasoline to explode.
Five, oil and cargo mixed fire.
Sixth, the transport of chemical dangerous goods caused fire. For example, when transporting chemical dangerous goods, no rigorous inspections or inspections were carried out beforehand, but there was no treatment for loose packing, damage, or leakage. In the same compartment, items that could easily cause combustion or explosion were picked up by vehicles. No effective quarantine measures have been taken; items that are prone to self-ignition and explosion under sunlight have not taken necessary thermal insulation measures; items that burn with water have no necessary waterproof equipment; vehicles that transport chemically flammable dangerous goods are arbitrarily stopped. Unattended locations near offices, factories, warehouses, and densely populated areas can cause cars to catch fire.
Seventh, passengers throw cigarette butts and matchsticks cause fire. Smokers often throw cigarettes or matches when they are not extinguished. If they come in contact with flammable seats, they may cause fire. Or they throw the unburned cigarettes out of the window of the truck cab and fall into the interior of the carriage cargo due to wind force. Fire caused.
8. Traffic accidents and arson caused fires. In road passenger transport, it is clearly stipulated that passengers must not carry flammable and explosive dangerous goods on board. However, because of various reasons, some stations do not carry out strict checks on passengersâ€™ luggage, and therefore have buried fire hazards.
3, how to prevent car fires?
First, the automotive electrical part of the fire. (1) Conductor cross-section selection should be appropriate, and it must not be randomly connected or randomly increased. (2) The electrical wiring must be installed properly and must not be too close to the high-temperature surface of the vehicle body. The location near the oil or high-temperature surface should be protected by a protective sleeve or a protective material that is resistant to temperature and corrosion. (3) The electrical wiring must be firmly installed to prevent damage to the insulation layer due to vibration and friction. Electrical connections should be kept clean, and oil dirt should be removed regularly. When the connection points are burned or damaged, they must be replaced in time. (4) Check the electrical switch regularly and find that the fault should be promptly replaced or dealt with. Do not remove the switch input or output terminals. Do not connect the power supply with a two-wire direct contact or start the connection with foil or metal wires. (5) When the engine of a car cannot be activated for a moment, it is necessary to carry out a serious inspection and it is forbidden to start the power for a long time.
Second, fire prevention and maintenance. (1) When inspecting or cleaning automobile mechanical parts, the output terminals of the battery must be disassembled and disconnected to prevent the insulation of the circuit from being damaged or leakage of electricity or maintenance of appliances touching the electrical parts. (2) Maintenance When cleaning the vehicle body, it is generally not allowed to use gasoline. It can be cleaned with metal detergent or water instead of oil. If you must use gasoline to clean, you need to remove the parts and get it off-site for cleaning in the oil tank or for cleaning outside the car. (3) It is forbidden to use open flame lighting near the fuel tank or when the car engine is dismantled and repaired. When the automobile maintenance needs to use incandescent lighting, a protective cover must be added. At the same time, it is not necessary to place the lamps on the body of the car at random and prevent accidental crushing or crushing of the lamps and lighting. (4) When the lower frame of the carriage is welded, effective heat insulation measures must be applied to the nearby flammable materials or combustibles, and it should be carried out under the supervision of someone. When welding the fuel tank, it must first be cleaned with steam or detergent inward. Only when it is safe can it be welded. (5) After the vehicle body is cleaned and scrubbed, a careful inspection shall be conducted to prevent oil rags or other flammables from being left on the surface where the body can generate high temperatures. At the same time, the fastening bolts of the fuel tank or the oil system must be inspected to prevent loosening.
4. How to prevent fire in the car?
(1) Before the vehicle runs, it is necessary to check the inflation condition of the tires. Do not overload or lean on one side to prevent the tires from rubbing and causing heat to catch fire. (2) In the winter, it is generally not allowed to bake engines, mailboxes, etc. with open flames. When baking must be done with an open flame, fire prevention and strict care should be taken. (3) It is forbidden to directly fuel the carburetor while the car is in motion, so as to prevent the carburetor from tempering or spark from igniting oil and gas. (4) When a car is traveling in a car, smokers in the cab or in the carriage shall not throw cigarette butts outside. When carrying combustibles, the passengers who are sitting in the carriage, loading and unloading, and boarding personnel are strictly prohibited from smoking. (5) When the car enters a place where flammable materials are stored, a fire cap must be added to the exhaust pipe. (6) Automobiles transporting flammable chemical dangerous goods must comply with the relevant provisions of the "Regulations on the Administration of Chemical Hazardous Substances Safety". When you pass through the urban area, you should drive according to the driving time and route prescribed by the local public security organ, and you must not stop at random during the journey. In the process of transportation, vehicles shall be provided with clear signs and fire caps shall be worn; when the road surface is uneven, they shall be driven slowly to prevent the collision of dangerous goods in the vehicle and cause damage to the containers or other dangers; . The anti-static grounding measures shall also be taken for tankers transporting flammable liquids.
5. During the repair of a car, which parts are prone to fire?
(1) Engine. Because during repairs, cleaning, inspection, and evacuation of oil lines are all on the engine, and high-voltage coils and ignition devices are prone to sparks. Several combustion prerequisites are available, such as a little carelessness and easy to catch fire. (2) Chassis parts such as fuel tanks. In the maintenance of vehicles, such as the frame fire, etc., directly threaten the fuel tank, because the fuel tank and the frame are connected together, once the hot welding, cutting heat conduction will endanger the fuel tank. (3) Cab. In the cab, especially some passenger cars and small sleeping cars, the seat cushions, curtains, and carpets in the car are all flammable materials. By the action of a fire or other heat source, smoldering will gradually occur until it spreads.
Egg Roll Machine,Nigeria Egg Roll Machine,Egg Roll Snack Machine
Helper Food Machinery Co., Ltd. , http://www.sjzfoodmachine.com